Answers to the Telenor questionnaire today August 6, 2021. In this publication, the answer to the questionnaire of the My Telenor application. My Telenor app earns free MB. Telenor Answering the questions 100% Correct will help you earn free MB from Telenor.


06 August Telenor Quiz answers | Telenor app quiz


Today Telenor Quiz answers

Hello friends how are you? I hope everybody is fine. This post is for all of you Pakistani brothers. Do you visit our site daily? here you can get my telenor quiz day update.

Get free internet data from Telenor

ٹیلی نار سے مفت انٹرنیٹ ڈیٹا حاصل کریں

My Telenor app Answer questions

Telenor has launched a new service. This service has become very popular with people. People get free internet by answering daily questions. My Telenor application is very easy to use and the telenor packages are also provided at very low cost in this application. This is a great facility for telenor users. People also use this application because the packages it contains are very easy to install if you have any problem with this application. Therefore, you can call the telenor helpline number to inquire about this problem and you can easily solve it.

  • elenor skills test today answers
  • telenor app question answer
  • my telenor test your skills today
  • my telenor app question answers today
  • my telenor app questions and answers
  • telenor test your skills today answers
  • my telenor app play and win today answers


Here are links to all the questions. You can view the answer and question directly from the links below. Visit our website daily for correct answers to your daily questions.

My Telenor App Download

Looking for the answers to the My Telenor app quiz? Now I have answered all the quizzes and won the quiz. Customer Simply open My Telenor App and then open the "Test your skill" menu here
Telenor Quiz answer

You can get some free internet data from "My Telenor App" with the following answers. You can use these answers to earn free Internet Mbs and they can be used in one day.

Here I am going to tell you the method you can use to earn MB from the Internet from My Telenor App.

    Step by step guide, to get free data

    • Open My Telenor App
    • Click on the “Test your Skills button” on the right side in-app
    • There you will see 5 questions.
    • You need to answer those questions.
    • You must answer those 5 questions correctly.
    • Then you will get 100/50 MBs.

    you can use this answer in my question about Telenor app. You can also get all the answers. First, we update and publish daily responses to all Telenor questions. So keep visiting for the latest answers and questions. We always provide valuable and useful information that helps you increase your general knowledge.

    • telenor answer
    • telenor quiz answers today
    • telenor app question answer
    • telenor test your skills today answers
    • my telenor test your skills today answers
    • my telenor app play and win today answers
    • test your skills telenor today
    • telenor answer
    • my telenor quiz today

    You will find these answers and questions that will help you win Telenor Free Internet 100 MB or 50 MB.

    My Telenor today 5 questions, has answers selected from 4 options on my Telenor.


    Today my Telenor test, In which country can you find the Statue of Liberty? Where is the location of the great wall? In which country was the famous Eiffel Tower built? In which country are the famous pyramids of Giza found? Where can the tallest building in the Burj Khalifa be?

    Today my Telenor app quiz

      Q.1 Skardu city is located at the junction of Indus river and __ river

      • Ravi
      • Chenab
      • Sutlej
      • Shigar

      Ans: Shigar

      Q.2 What is the other name of Shangrila lake near Kachura Village?

      • Kachura Lake
      • None
      • Swaik Lake
      • Ansu Lake

      Ans: Kachura Lake

      Q.3 Which of these dams is built on Satpara stream?

      • Khanpur Dam
      • Satpara Dam
      • Tarbela Dam
      • Mangla Dam

      Ans: Satpara Dam

      Q.4 Which of these deserts is in Skardu?

      • Kharan
      • Katpana
      • Thar
      • Cholistan

      Ans: Katpana

      Q.5 Skardu is in which division of Gilgit Baltistan?

      • Brooshal
      • Baltistan
      • Dardistan
      • None

      Ans: Baltistan

      My Telenor Answer all the questions correctly to win Telenor Daily 50MB Monthly 1500MB and participate in a Telenor raffle.

      For more information on Telenor Internet data.

      4 Comments

      1. You provide the best and correct answer for my Telenor app. We can solve all the queries and get 100 Mb of internet. Thank you for sharing post. Furthermore, If you finding the best gutter cleaning services then you should hire gutter repair Brookline for quality work.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Great post! you share informative post. We get more information related this app. We win the 100 Mb through this application. Furthermore, If you finding the best services for air duct cleaning then you should hire Air Duct Cleaning Services in Oakland Ca for quality work.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Amazing post! You deliver the best information for winning 100 mbs from Telenor app. We can get 100 mbs through My Telenor app. I like your post. This time to take advantages of commercial cleaning Dallas.

        ReplyDelete
      4. You provide the correct answers for my Telenor app question and I get 100mbs. I feel very happy. Further, We provide the best Landscaping companies in Houston TX at a low price.

        ReplyDelete

      Post a Comment

      Previous Post Next Post

      1

      2